Lets get back to our basic live- live must go on.


I know there’v been chapters of dramas, sea of tears, and different roles from different fields that’ve been carried out by people in my life through out this year, but moving on is no longer an option. It has already become a must, not just for me but for everybody. *Gosh I sounded so emo
This afternoon someone made me start to think of something. Something to begin with, like a dot on a drawing, like the first alphabet on a paper which finally becomes a word then an essay. Its a resolution. Like everybody does, each year. I realized that I’ve not been having one since the past few years. As for all of us know, it is really a common subject to be given highlights especially on new years.
People all over the globe will have a new resolution of the year and all of it are whether to get themselves improved, or to gain something for one’s sake. And for this and coming year, I’ve made a resolution.
“I WANT TO MAKE MY 2011 RESOLUTION HAPPEN”
Thats more of having something- done really well and to get accomplishments.
Thats, my resolution. Loves




                                                                                                             littlemiss,
                                                                                                             kopisusu

Popular Posts