Do you know how it feels like when you were about to tell something to someone but before you even get there, that someone just said something
(not hurtful, not sensitive but has a small impact with a mark left on your mind all night long and make you keep thinking about it) Then you just don’t feel like telling them anything anymore. I know this is a godamn long intro but has it occurred to you?

For a second right there I thought I was okay. All set up for a good mood flick throughout the phone tonight. Wanted to tell him all sorts of cheesy stuffs I don’t normally do. Apparently not. He has got another plans. Bigger plans. Better plans.

Well, boys are boys. They are what they are. Nothing we can change about. I just wish we could catch up for real. One day no fights no arguments. Just like the other day.

Yeah. 
Was hoping for more of that. 


Sincere,
littlemiss



Popular Posts