What are you gonna do? Cry little English boy? haha

 the conversations:
@ashrafsinclair do you really have to speak like an Indonesian even on twitter? Have you forgotten where you came from? :/
@nurlynsk because I’m speaking to ppl from indonesia, have u forgotten where I am right now?
@ashrafsinclair just sayin ? dude take a chill pill
nurlynsk : ‘Entrepreneur’ my ass. Haha What do you have? I million rupees ? (you should look at his page, he wrote he’s an entrepreneur. like seriously?)
I blocked him and his wife.
@nurlynsk Btw, if u were in england would u speak melayu to them? And why r u even speaking english? Have u forgotten where u come from?
@ashrafsinclair you crack me up by being all sarcastic. HA-HA
@ashrafsinclair BTW English is a WORLD WIDE language. Even twitter is in english.
He blocked me.
Hahahaha you have to admit it’s kinda funny ;)
OMG, I think he was really pissed on you! Look at this:
     
          Gosh.

       

Popular Posts