Now Generation

Today is fucking borring. I am fucking bored. I ain’t got much to do. So I decided to pick up some of the lyrics from Now Generation, BEP’s upcoming single in Msian stations;

We are the now generation! We are the generation now!
This is the now generation! This is the generation now!
I want money I want it want it want it. Fast internet Stay connected in a jet. Wifi, podcast Blasting out an SMS. Text me and I text you back. Check me on the iChat. I’m all about that h t t p. You’re a PC I’m a Mac. I want it.. Myspace in your space. Facebook is a new place. Dip divin’ socializin’. I’ll be out in cyber space. Google is my professor. Wikipedia checker. Checkin my account. Loggin in and loggin out. Baby I want it.. Now!

We are the now generation! We are the generation now! This is the now generation. This is the generation now. I want mone. I want cold hard cash. I’ll take your dollar and your euro. And you’ll have a blast. So take your day and your credit. And stick it up your ass. And do it now!

Fast, rapido. Really quick like torpedo. Need for speed is my credo. You need to feed this negrito. Sender, buyer, brother boat. Rapid like a thunder bolt. Activated rock the boat. Just ask Barack who brought the hope. To Now!

It was a now generation. And I just can’t wait. I need it immediately. And I Just can’t wait. I want it immediately. Cause if time can’t wait then. I sure can’t wait. I ain’t got no patience. No I just can’t wait. Not again. Expedite. No time for procrastination. Expedite. Improve my sensation

Popular Posts